Personal and Non-Personal Identification Information
- We collect personal identification information from Users through various means, which may include, but are not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to our newsletter, complete a form, or engage with other activities, services, features, or resources that we offer on our Site. When appropriate, Users may be requested to provide their name, email address, and phone number. It is important to note that Users have the option to visit our Site anonymously. We will gather personal identification information from Users exclusively on a voluntary basis. Users always have the right to decline to provide personally identifiable information; however, this refusal may limit their participation in certain Site-related activities.
- We gather non-personal identification information from Users whenever they engage with our Site. This non-personal identification information may encompass details such as the browser name, the type of computer, and technical specifics about Users’ methods of connecting to our Site, including the operating system and Internet service providers used, as well as other similar data.
Web Browser Cookies
Our Site may utilize ‘cookies’ to improve the User experience. A cookie is a small text file that a User’s web browser places on their hard drive for the purpose of record-keeping and, at times, tracking information about them. Users have the option to configure their web browser to reject cookies or to receive notifications when cookies are being sent. However, please be aware that if Users choose to do so, certain parts of the Site may not operate as intended.
How We Use Collected Information
“United Citizen Law may collect and utilize Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To Enhance Client Service:
The information you provide assists us in promptly addressing your customer service inquiries and support requirements.
- To Personalize User Experience:
We may use aggregated information to gain insights into how our Users utilize the services and resources available on our Site.
- To Enhance Our Website:
We may use the feedback you provide to make improvements to our products and services.
- To Communicate via Email:
We may use the email address to communicate important information and updates regarding your orders. It may also be used to respond to inquiries, questions, and other requests from Users.
How We Protect You
We employ suitable data collection, storage, and processing practices, as well as security measures, to safeguard against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction data, and the data stored on our Site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to third parties. However, we may share generic, aggregated demographic information that is not linked to any personal identification information about visitors and users with our trusted business partners, affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes described above. In some cases, we may engage third-party service providers to assist us in managing our operations and the Site or to conduct certain activities on our behalf, such as sending newsletters or surveys. We will share your information with these third parties for these specific purposes if you have granted us your consent.
Users may encounter advertisements or other content on our Site that link to websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. It’s important to note that we do not have control over the content or links on these external sites, and we are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. Furthermore, please be aware that these external sites or services, including their content and links, may undergo frequent changes. They may also have their distinct privacy policies and customer service practices. When you browse or interact with any other website, including those linked to our Site, you are subject to the terms and policies of that specific website.”
United Citizen Law
3301 Watt Avenue Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95821